Insolvency Associate (3-5 PQE)
- A global law firm with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
- This position is located in their Manchester office.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a complex caseload of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work.
- Work will involve both UK and international dimensions.
- You will be acting for insolvency practitioners, government departments, banks, insurance companies, directors, shareholders, creditors and companies in financial distress.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a UK Qualified Solicitor with 3-5 years’ relevant experience of running insolvency cases.
- A keen attitude towards business development.
- Experience gained at a leading national/international law firm(s).
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Thomas Crea for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Insolvency Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly