AVP Legal Counsel Structured Products Global Investment Bank
A leading Global Investment Bank is seeking an AVP Legal Counsel Structured Products ( 1-3 years PQE)
- Undertake a broad range of non-contentious transactional and regulatory advisory work with a particular focus on credit linked structured products.
- Regular exposure to securities regulators (in particular the FCA and the CBI In Ireland), external law firms, and business managers
- Advise the Markets business on complex transactions including with a particular focus on credit linked securities but also including quantitative investment strategies, fund linked transactions, multi-asset issuances and collateralised programmes.
- Advise, educate and implement regulatory change in collaboration with Legal and Compliance teams across Markets, Treasury, DCM and Wealth in the area of structured investment products and investment strategies with a particular focus on credit and EU regulatory initiatives (including the Prospectus Regulation, MiFID II and PRIIPS).
- Drive investor focused enhancements to documentation standards
- Provide guidance to various governance forums on legal risks and regulatory developments.
- Develop governance procedures for structured products and other parts of the Markets business.
- Advising Markets business on credit linked structured products, delivered through a security format.
- Enhancing issuance documentation, term sheet documentation and other investor facing documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating client agreements (distribution agreements, introducer agreements, platform agreements etc.)
- Qualified lawyer.
- Top tier private practice preferably with previous in-house experience at a top tier financial institution.
- Subject matter expert in structured investment banking products and relevant financial regulation.
- background in structured products, credit, investment strategies, derivatives or DCM.
Apply for AVP Legal Counsel Structured Products Global Investment Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly