Disputes Lawyer - Projects
A great opportunity has arisen for a Disputes Lawyer join the projects and infrastructure department of a City of London law firm. This full-time, permanent role is ideal for a Commercial Disputes Lawyer with at least 5 years’ PQE handling infrastructure and projects related disputes.
Your New Role
Boasting a leading projects and infrastructure practice, this highly regarded law firm is looking for a talented Projects Disputes Senior Associate to:
- Work on complex disputes arising from both private and public sector projects to help further develop the disputes side of the practice
- There is already an excellent stream of work for the successful candidate to get their teeth into and huge potential for further growth
The successful candidate is likely to be a first-class Disputes Lawyer at Senior Associate level who demonstrates:
- A background in a ranked projects practice
- Demonstrable partnership qualities
- Good business development skills
- Looking for a good platform for the next stage of their career
Salary & Benefits
The firm has a great working culture and is a popular choice with lawyers from much bigger City competitors looking for a better work/life balance without compromising on the quality of work on offer. This, coupled with a clear route to partnership, makes this an opportunity not to be overlooked by any Commercial Disputes Lawyer seeking a projects focused role.
If you would like to find out more about this Projects Disputes Lawyer role, please apply now.