Kennedys is looking for an Associate to work on a high quality caseload for some of the largest motor insurers in the UK, dealing with the complex issues associated with high value and catastrophic injury claims.
Kennedys’ Birmingham Liability team handle pre and post litigation work including small, large loss, fast and multi-track employers’ and public liability claims. They also advise on motor liability matters involving road traffic incidents, catastrophic injury, occupational disease matters and complex liability issues across all sectors.
Our Birmingham Personal Injury team is headed up by Partner Ian Davies. Ian is supported by his fellow Partner Mark Walsh, who the successful candidate will assist and report to directly. Mark handles a broad selection of complex, large and catastrophic loss motor cases.
- Corporate self-insured
- Liability adjusters
- 3+ years’ litigation experience of motor defence work, ideally some experience of large loss claims, including assessing liability, analysing medical reports and reviewing medical records
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Experience of negotiation.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
As soon as you join Kennedys you’ll be given opportunity to build your own personal client relationships, and we encourage you to do so. We value the relationships we build with our clients and we know that they appreciate our warm, friendly, human approach. We place emphasis on offering a transparent career path. Our partner and senior associate promotion process and criteria are clearly communicated throughout the firm. We are proud that many of our partners, including our Senior Partner, began their life in law as trainees with us.