5 days left
- Full Time
Residential Conveyancer / Conveyancing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced conveyancer to join a dynamic, hard working and highly supportive firm who are looking for conveyancing professionals to add to their customer focused residential conveyancing offering in Warwickshire.
The residential conveyancing team act for clients on both new build and private transactions.
The role will mainly involve providing a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, including new builds, Shared Ownership, Right to Buy, Help to Buy and Leaseholds.
Key duties include:
- dealing with clients in a professional manner, maintaining close and regular contact
- liaising regularly with individuals involved in transactions including lenders and agents
- handling queries and enquiries efficiently
- maintaining good file management
- providing updates within specific timeframes to individuals and agents on progress
- working to strict deadlines
- initiating and attending business development opportunities
- working with the national team leader to support business improvements
- ensuring all relevant compliance measures, including those required by the Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Relevant skills and experience:
- a minimum of 3 years' previous experience in a conveyancing / fee earner role, ideally specialising in residential conveyancing matters
- a relevant qualification
- experience handling your own caseload and using a case management system
- demonstrable business development successes and knowledge of the local market
- a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- IT literacy with the ability to use case management systems
The firm embraces agile working and offers a blended approach to where and how people work. They appreciate that people have different needs and preferences and are keen to be flexible.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Conveyancing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly