Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor– Dispute Resolution Lawyer
One of the leading law firms in Kent with an excellent reputation for its commercial, personal injury, clinical negligence and property work is searching for a talented Dispute Resolution Solicitor for a key role in their Maidstone office.
Role Responsibilities – Dispute Resolution Lawyer – Dispute Resolution Solicitor
The law firm is currently looking for a Dispute Resolution Lawyer/Solicitor with a minimum of five years recent relevant experience to join their team based in Maidstone, Kent.
The successful Dispute Resolution Solicitor will be:
- Confident dealing with a broad range of commercial litigation and property litigation issues
- Confident dealing with landlord & tenants.
- Experienced in dealing with property owners and developers
- Experienced in insolvency, Directors disputes and some debt recovery matters.
- Confident in other general commercial litigation matters.
- 5 years PQE or equivalent knowledge.
- Able to think clearly and analytically.
- Ambitious and looking for a long-term move.
About The Firm – Dispute Resolution Lawyer – Dispute Resolution Solicitor
A leading law firm of choice in the South East: They pride themselves on delivering quality service which provides value to clients through continuous innovation, robust management practice and a commitment to excellence.
The Benefits – Dispute Resolution Lawyer – Dispute Resolution Solicitor
At 5 years PQE, the firm appreciates every team member, Lawyer and Solicitor: They understand that they have their personal career development goals and look to offer support. For their commitment and experience, the firm offers market-leading packages. This includes a good salary and a range of benefits, get in touch today for more details.
Apply for Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly