In-House Legal Counsel, Public Sector Lead (6-10 PQE) • Major IT company
- 6-10 PQE lawyer / legal counsel with Public Sector experience
- Ideally trained in private practice
- Ideally experienced with IT contracts and / or Outsourcing agreements
- Eligible to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a global IT business whose legal team is seeking to hire an experienced legal counsel with exposure to the UK's Public Sector.
New Role - Legal Counsel / Senior Lawyer to lead legal support to the Public Sector clients
You will lead on complex contract negotiations and drafting with major UK's Public Sector organisations.
You will work closely with the business teams, management and the company's legal, business and other teams around the world. You will support projects such as IT & data licensing, data storage, software/App development, robotics, systems integration, platform infrastructure development, bids/procurement of IT managed services, data security, cloud services, IoT, SaaS, AI, and R&D projects.
Remuneration and benefits
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits (we can discuss in more detail)
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy whilst being part of a collaborative team
- A supportive, friendly, fun and hardworking legal team
- Excellent office locations (Central or West London) with great transport links, WFH options
Please apply below or via our website www.found.legal
Apply for In-House Legal Counsel, Public Sector Lead (6-10 PQE) • Major IT company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly