An opportunity has arisen at one of Bristol's leading law firms for a Projects Associate.
As a Projects Associate in this nationally regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting Partners on the delivery a broad range of projects across an interesting range of sectors, including energy, public sector and transport.
* Working on both UK based projects and those in Europe and Asia.
* Work will be predominantly non-contentious but for those who wish to get involved in a little contentious work, the opportunity can be provided
To succeed in your application for this Projects SAssociate position, you will have:
* A minimum of 4 years' PQE gained in; projects, commercial contracts, corporate or construction
* A keen desire to forge an exciting and rewarding career within projects
* A keen desire to work for an interesting mix of clients
* A good academic background
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
The successful Projects Associate will benefit from:
* Experience from one of the largest teams of this kind in the South West
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly and highly supportive team environment
* Rewarding and meaningful opportunities for development and progression within the firms' projects team
* A high salary and overall benefits package
If you would like to apply for this Projects Associate position in Bristol, please apply here. For further information and a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Nick Fear.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Projects Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly