Commercial Senior Associate
7 days left
- Full Time
Commercial and Technology Solicitor (Senior Associate) - 4+ PQE - International firm - Birmingham
A top ranked international law firm is seeking a Senior Associate Solicitor to join its Commercial and Technology team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Senior Associate Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a top ranked commercial team in Birmingham working on a range of general commercial and IT contracts.
- Specifically, you may be working on IT contracts (SaaS, software development/ licensing, outsourcing, e-commerce, telecoms) and general commercial contracts (distribution, agency, warehousing, logistics, supply of goods, supply of services, consultancy agreements, property management, healthcare).
- Work with a loyal client base of household name clients across a range of sectors including retail, food and drink, pharma, financial services, healthcare and telecoms as well as many mid and large sized businesses offering a diverse and interesting client base.
- Gain cross jurisdictional commercial experience.
- Be part of a commercial team that has its own clients and business plan.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Senior Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE with a strong emphasis on commercial contracts and ideally tech related matters during that time whether from private practice or in-house.
- A proven track record in advising on commercial and tech matters.
- Excellent technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- The ability to manage client relationships.
- The ability to supervise and mentor juniors.
The successful Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with a focus on training and development.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of commercial matters with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor vacancy in Birmingham, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Apply for Commercial Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly