Commercial Litigation Lawyer,12month FTC, 1+PQE - Remote
- Full Time
Our client, a leading International Law Firm, are looking to bring on board several junior Commercial Litigation lawyers for contracts of 12 months in duration. Contracts are to start ASAP.
Successful candidates will join an experienced and well-integrated team dedicated to providing market-leading solutions to high-volume, document-intensive legal work and will work closely alongside the Commercial Litigation practice group.
Duties will include:
- Conducting document review
- Due diligence
- Conducting claims management for corporate entities
- Case assessments regarding group litigation orders and remediation schemes
- Quality control
- Supervising more junior members of the team and/or trainees.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a solicitor or barrister in England & Wales, or another Commonwealth Jurisdiction (with relevant UK experience)
- 1+ years' PQE working in commercial litigation OR 1+ years' PQE gained within personal injury, with experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex cases
- Experience working within a commercial legal environment, ideally within a law firm
- Experience gained within mid-tier city commercial litigation teams
- Prior experience of supervising or managing others
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice.
This role can be undertaken remotely within the UK and is to start ASAP, so candidates should be available immediately or at short notice.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer Pike in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit