Private Client Secretary
Job Title: Private Client Secretary
Salary: Dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a firm of leading solicitors in Essex to support their Private Client department based in their Colchester offices.
The successful candidate will assist with the Private Client department with the day to day running of the department. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to Fee Earners
- Liaising with clients and third parties in a professional and efficient manner
- Handling telephone enquiries, making appointments, taking messages, etc.
- Drafting legal documents
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Experience as a Legal Secretary assisting within a Private Client department
- Strong IT Skills including MS Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Private Client Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly