Residential Conveyancer - Cumbria
A rare opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer to join this well regarded and reputable firm working within a friendly residential property team in the Lake Dstrict.
- Long established with offices across Cumbria and Lancashire
- Providing informative legal services to a range of commercial and personal clients
- A friendly and reputable team of experts offering a tailored legal service
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Gaining exposure to commercial property work - full training is offered
- Exposure to high value property work
- Maintaining and building good professional working relationships with clients
- A proven background in a similar residential property role handling your own conveyancing caseload
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly