A major international firm is looking for a junior Energy Lawyer with at least 1 year of PQE to join its market leading energy practice. Based in London, this is a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
The Energy Lawyer will:
- Work with a range of energy sector clients from governments to major energy companies
- Advise clients on a range of projects and regulatory matters
- Help clients negotiate the shift towards greener energy and a reduced carbon footprint
The successful candidate will be a qualified Lawyer who demonstrates:
- 1+ year of PQE
- A first-class academic pedigree together
- Strong non-contentious energy projects experience
- Experience gained within a recognised energy practice
This is a great opportunity for an Energy Lawyer to join a leading practice working at the forefront of developments within the energy sector. Apply today to find out more.
Apply for Energy Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly