Residential Conveyancer - Cumbria
Highly accredited and long established law firm is recruiting an experienced conveyancer to join its conveyancing team in Whitehaven.
- Long established firm with traditional values yet a modern approach
- Strong and long standing relationships with clients locally and beyond
- Offering a consistently high level of service to each of its clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Working within a highly experienced conveyancing team managing your varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchases of registered and unregistered properties
- Opportunity to diversify in other areas such as wills and matrimonial with full training offered
- Working in a highly supportive environment
- Maintaining and building excellent relationships with clients
- A proven background in a similar residential property role handling your own conveyancing caseload
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly