A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 1+ PQE Construction Solicitor to join the Birmingham office of a large international firm working in its excellent construction practice. The role will involve providing a broad range of non-contentious construction and commercial advice to clients on large scale projects often with an international flavour.
As a Construction Solicitor in this highly regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* Advising on major construction projects including major international energy and infrastructure schemes.
* Acting for governments, public bodies, multinational and major national corporations and international contractors including major developers, utility and transport companies and educational institutions as well as contractors and consultants on matters which are often leading edge and highly significant.
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor opportunity, you will have:
* At least one years' non-contentious construction experience.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Market leading salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
* High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to the very best training and development.
* Agile/flexible working arrangements.
If you would like to be considered for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, apply here or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and other similar opportunities, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly