Derivatives Lawyer - Mat Cover
Our client is a global institute with assets under management that run into the billions, with offices in multiple locations too. They require an experienced Derivatives Lawyer to undertake a maternity cover for a junior member of staff, for up to 12 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising on the structuring, documentation and execution of a wide range of derivatives and structured products.
- Advising on the practical impact on trading businesses of regulatory reforms.
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of transactional documents, including coordination with external counsel.
What you can offer:
- 5+ years PQE within a leading law firm or financial institution.
- Derivatives market experience and familiarity with ISDA and other derivatives documentation.
- Knowledge of derivatives products or other structured financial instruments.
Should you have the relevant skills and experience for the position, please get in touch to discuss the role ASAP.
About Simmons & Hanbury
Simmons & Hanbury is a specialist executive search firm that sources and secures the best human capital and future leaders for our clients. We provide an integrated international service to support our clients across the globe, from our group headquarters based in the heart of the City of London. We support some of the most prestigious organisations in the world, across financial services, commerce & industry, and professional services. Our services include executive search and market intelligence within the Legal, Compliance and Corporate Governance practice areas, while our Legal Services division Hanbury Partners provides flexible consultancy arrangements. We facilitate secondments for senior lawyers into in-house legal departments and law firms and source specialist lawyers for bespoke projects.
Apply for Derivatives Lawyer - Mat Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly