Commercial Litigation Solicitor
On behalf of our client SGR Legal is proud to present the following opportunity:
The client is an established London firm with a strong international focus, they are seeking a confident, self-motivated and experienced solicitor to fill a role of Commercial Litigation Solicitor, the candidate must have a minimum 3 years PQE with excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest and ability in business development as well as a pro-active approach to risk management. The successful candidate will be very commercial in their approach and will have the opportunity to act for business clients from a very diverse client base on a range of litigation matters from advisory work through to trials in the High Court and County Court.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:-
- Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Experience in General Commercial Litigation including the following areas:-
- Insolvency and appointment of receivers.
- Contract disputes
- Negligence claims including professional negligence claims
- Debt and asset recovery
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Breach of trust claims
- Good technical knowledge and ability;
- Experience of working in a paperless or near paperless environment;
- Able to work under own supervision whilst maintaining the highest levels of compliance and quality;
- Interest in business development. A small following would be advantageous but not essential;
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation ideally within a Lexcel accredited firm;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication and advocacy skills.
If you believe that you're right for the role, then get in touch with SGR Legal and we can discuss the role further.