Senior Legal Counsel
The established and highly successful in-house legal team of a major European business is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel for a full-time, permanent role in its Dublin offices. This is an excellent in-house opportunity for a technology and commercial Lawyer with 10+ years’ PQE.
Key duties of the In-House Counsel will include:
- Advising the business primarily on a range of complex technology, intellectual property and commercial agreements.
- Working as part of the overall legal function ensuring the management of commercial and legal risk.
- Joining a fast-paced environment advising across a range of departments and functions.
- Providing ad hoc advice on compliance and regulatory matters.
Applications to this Senior Legal Counsel role are invited from those who demonstrate:
- Currently working at either junior Partner level within private practice or Senior In-House Legal Counsel level within an in-house environment.
- Experience of IT law and commercial contracts is essential for this position.
On offer for is a competitive salary package and the chance to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Legal Counsel role in Dublin, please apply now.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly