International Commercial Arbitration Senior Associate
Job title: International Commercial Arbitration Senior Associate
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000
Are you a solicitor looking for a fresh start? A top tier legal 500 law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Arbitration practise
What do you need?
- Experience gained within a top tier firm is preferred. It is essential that the candidate has a strong academic background (minimum 2.1 degree) with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
- Has a comprehensive working knowledge of international arbitration including the rules of leading institutions such as the LCIA and ICC.
- Working knowledge of English contract law and experience of contractual disputes.
- Has project and client management responsibility on cases, playing a leading role in ensuring timely delivery to high quality standards.
- Shows a good knowledge of legal developments in the field of international arbitration and is actively engaged in the broader arbitration community through attending relevant events and membership of arbitration organisations.
- Ranked as a top 10 Global Arbitration Practice by Global Arbitration Review for eight consecutive years.
- They are recognised as a Band 2 practice by both Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 in the UK.
- The international arbitration practice focuses on the resolution of complex, high-value international business disputes. They represent leading businesses in a variety of sectors including energy and natural resources, TMT, consumer, life sciences, automotive and projects and infrastructure.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for International Commercial Arbitration Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly