Private Client Partner
Job title: Head of Private Client
Salary: Market Rate
Are you a partner with a particular focus for private client work? A profitable, well-run UK law firm is actively searching for a promising individual to come in and head their Private Client team.
What do you need?
- Strong technical expertise in Private Client matters and a passion for this area of work, with 12+ years’ PQE
- Passion for sharing your knowledge and experience for the benefit of others’ development within the Private Client team
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor ideally with STEP qualification
- A following - important not just for its value but also as evidence of technical know-how and client/referrer management skills.
What will the role entail?
- The firm is recruiting a technically-strong senior lawyer as a Partner to lead its multi-site £1.7M Private Client team. This is a unique development role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to lead and drive the progression and growth of the firm’s Private Client service
- The successful candidate will take on several existing client relationships, along with the freedom to set the team’s strategy in accordance with the firm’s vision, creating high-value, new business opportunities for the team and, through referrals, to the wider firm
- Contribution to wider firm strategy will be achieved through involvement in Partner strategy meetings
- The Private Client team handles a full range of private client work including Wills, powers of attorney, trust creation and administration, estate planning and administration, and Court of Protection matters.
- It has several STEP-qualified lawyers.
- The client base includes HNW and UHNW individuals, trustees, landowners and business owners who may have assets in the UK or abroad.
- Growth is expected across all locations, with opportunities for growth in and through London being especially sought after.
- The team currently comprises 18 staff across London, Peterborough and Cambridge which includes a Family team and this vacancy.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Private Client Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly