Music, Technology and Sports.
Are you a 5+ PQE Corporate Solicitor looking for top quality work, in a market leading West End firm?
Our client is the market leader in the music and creative industries.
An entrepreneurial and ambitious firm in the heart of the West End, looking to further grow their corporate commercial team. The firm has a varied client base of SME’s and PLC’s, with many of the other Partners coming from a reputable City backgrounds.
They have grown organically, are very profitable and due to increased client demand are now looking for a Corporate Solicitor to help grow their assist with their growing caseload.
You will need a commercial outlook, as they truly consider themselves as trusted business partners with their long-established clients.
- 5+ PQE Senior Corporate Solicitor.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
- Passionate about your clients and businesses you work with.
- Corporate & commercial law firm.
- Interesting client base.
- Mixed client base, start-ups, SME’s and PLC’s.
- Full spectrum of corporate and commercial contracts work.
- Work includes: start up support, commercial contracts, shareholder agreements and company sale and purchases.
This role offers real variety, working across commercial contracts, share purchase agreements, joint ventures and MBO’s. This is the next step before Partnership. Apply today.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Corporate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly