An award winning legal 500 firm is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier with a genuine interest in this field of work to join the team.
The role will involve dealing with Client accounts, House completions reconciliations, payments, banking, accounts, petty cash, credit control and process cheques.
* The successful Legal Cashier will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a law firm.
* A good knowledge of the SRA rules and conveyancing would be advantageous.
* Be able to operate IT systems
* Have an eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
* Have experience of high volume workload.
* It would be advantageous if you have relevant qualifications such as AAT.
* Salary will be £21,000 - £27,000 DOE
* 25 days holiday + statutory
* Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Free Parking
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly