We are currently working on behalf of a highly respected local firm who are looking for a Family Solicitor/Fee Earner to join their team in Nottinghamshire.
The position open to both Newly Qualified Solicitors, who have had previous experience within a family department and experienced Family Solicitor.
You will have the ability to handle a busy and varied caseload dealing with the following:
* Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution
* Children Arrangements
* Financial and property issues on divorce or separation
* Pre-nuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
* Domestic violence cases
* Legally aided and private work
The Family Solicitor/Fee earner will need experience in the following areas.
* Experience in Court work and advocacy.
* Meeting new clients, taking instructions and advising.
* Conducting their own caseload of family work in an efficient manner.
* Drafting all documents
* Attending Social Care meetings, PLO, advocate meetings.
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Additional 4 days holidays for Christmas Close down
* Company pension
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you are looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly