In-house Legal Counsel (Employment background)
A rare opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor or employment paralegal to join an in-house organisation in a joint employment and commercial role. The business is a global services organisation based in Cheshire who are keen to support their new lawyer in learning a broad in-house skill set. Reporting to the Head of Legal your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contract for service and supply.
- Employment matters (contentious and non-contentious).
- Involvement in corporate transactions.
- Data protection.
- Either a newly or recently qualified employment solicitor or an experienced employment paralegal.
- Commercial contracts experience or previous in-house experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent academics and work experience gained in a recognised private practice or in-house organisation.
- Great interpersonal skills and a commercial outlook.
Clearly the opportunity here is for an employment lawyer to broaden their commercial skills and move into an in-house career. This doesn't happen often!
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel (Employment background)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly