Corporate Solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior Corporate Solicitor to secure a position within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in the Bristol offices of a highly regarded law firm. This is a growing team who have particular expertise in advising on mergers, acquisitions and private equity matters.
· To work on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity matters for clients in a range of sectors.
· To progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute as part of team on large scales matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Corporate experience relevant to level of PQE, ideally including M&A and corporate finance.
· Strong academic record
· Excellent communication and organisation skills.
· The structure of the team means that the role is most likely to suit a corporate solicitor with 1-5 PQE.
· Very competitive salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work in Bristol, undertaking cutting edge work.
If you are an ambitious corporate solicitor seeking a role in a high performance team, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate Solicior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly