Residential Conveyancer - Merseyside
Traditional high street firm with a excellent reputation in the local market is looking to recruit an experienced and reputable conveyancer to join its team in St Helens.
- Established over 200 years ago operating as a traditional high street practice with a large private client base
- Offering a personal service to clients, backed up by vast experience and expertise in the law, and combined with the latest modern technology
- The residential property team is CQS accredited and provides legal advice in relation to all aspects of conveyancing
- Part of a small and long established team, you will be responsible for your own caseload of conveyancing matters
- Offering a tailored and high level of service to clients
- Running files from start to finish with administrative support
- Working as part of a highly experienced team building excellent client relationships
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload
- Strong experience of dealing with the sale and purchases, transfers of equity and remortgage transactions from inception through to completion
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working within a well regarded legal practice with excellent local links
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly