Construction - London - 2-5PQE - £Excellent
Our client is a fast-growing and very highly regarded international law firm.
Their lawyers are highly rated for their legal expertise and they have a formidable reputation for providing pragmatic and effective advice to their global client base, responding to new opportunities and demands in markets in which they operate. Clients from sectors as diverse as shipping, energy, oil and gas, infrastructure, aviation, insurance, and technology value the firm's commercial insight and practical approach.
The firm's construction team has experience in all areas of both front and back end (construction disputes) construction law. The team advises on, negotiates and drafts building and engineering contracts, project management agreements and EPC contracts together with all supplemental documentation, particularly in relation to international standard forms (e. FIDIC, NEC and MF/I) and bespoke agreements; and also handles disputes arising from these sorts of arrangements. Clients include a broad cross-section of the industry including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, surveyors, banks and insurers.
Due to client demand, they are looking for an additional mid-level (2-5 PQE) Associate, ideally with a mix of contentious and non-contentious experience.
This is a tremendous opportunity to grow your career with a very highly regarded firm.
In order to be considered you will probably have:
- Excellent academics (ideally all As at A-level or equivalent and a good 2:1 or better at a top tier university);
- Most likely 2-5 years' post-qualification experience in construction law, gained from a well-regarded construction and projects team or disputes team;
- a solid knowledge of the construction sector and the law pertaining to it;
- Strong foundational legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management, people management and business development; and
- Enthusiasm, motivation and commitment to building and maintaining strong client relationships.
For further information or to discuss please send your CV in complete confidence to David Von Dadelszen.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Construction - London - 2-5PQE - £Excellent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly