Contract Specialist 6 months FTC to Permanent
This position is primarily responsible for preparing contracts while ensuring compliance with applicable policies. The employee is responsible for the principal duties listed below.
Position Objectives and Expectations Specific Duties
- Review, research and draft documents according to the applicable policies and strategies of Integreon’s client.
- Answer contract related inquiries and prepare any related agreements.
- Review, research and draft lower-complexity vendor agreements (MSAs, Consulting Agreements, Software License Agreements, SOWs, Orders and Change Orders Interpret and ensure compliance with applicable risk management policies.
- Research relevant information and contracts to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject- matter.
- Monitor, review and manage the status of certain agreement types.
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as contracts and all supporting documents.
- Accurately report and collect legal data as needed.
- Ability to draft and negotiate above-listed contracts in English.
Previous Experience Requirements
6 months contract drafting or review experience or the equivalent educational experience.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable about contract terms, structure, and best practices, or transactions from a legal standpoint.
- Must be able to schedule and organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyze information and be able to use said analysis to make decisions and solve problems.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external persons and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to draft legal documents using knowledge of the relevant client framework.
- Candidates who can multitask, and manage a variety of assigned duties will be the most successful in this position.
- Must be comfortable with having multiple deadlines at the same time, and able to manage them successfully.
- Must be able to effectively use computers.
Law degree or equivalent.
Reports To Project Manager (Bristol, UK)
Location Bristol, UK
Apply for Contract Specialist 6 months FTC to Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly