Planning solicitor. A planning solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a planning solicitor with the Bristol offices of this regional law firm. The firm has a strong planning law department which works closely with colleagues in other departments.
* To manage a caseload of contentious and non-contentious planning law matters;
* Clients include commercial businesses, residential developers and household name retail & leisure clients.
* To work as part of a team, including with colleagues in other departments
* To advise a broad range of clients across the property, energy and retail sectors.
* To take an active role in the business development and networking activities of the department.
* Qualified Solicitor with 3+ PQE in planning law
* Relevant experience in planning in line with level of PQE.
* An interest in being part of a busy and successful planning law team.
* Competitive salary, above regional norms.
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Bespoke training and development pathways.
* Friendly law firm, known as being an excellent employer.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to progress your career as planning solicitor, this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position of planning solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
Apply for Planning Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly