A well regarded firm in Staffordshire is looking to recruit a Commercial / Corporate Locum Solicitor to cover an absence.
Starting at short notice, the role will involve managing your own caseload which will include the following:
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Sale and purchases of company shares
- Setting up limited companies
- Partnership Deeds
- Joint venture agreements
- Director/Owner/Split up agreements
- Complex Corporate contracts for a wide range of business sectors
- Data protection (including GDPR)
- Internet law
It is essential that you can work autonomously and that you can confidently manage a wide range of matters.
The role is expected to run for 1-2 months but it does have the potential to be extended further.
Please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham to discuss this role in more detail.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial/Corporate Locum
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly