Senior Associate - Housing Litigation
Housing Litigation Associate | National Firm | 5+ PQE
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial litigation solicitor to join a national based in Cardiff. The role will be to work with the firm's Housing Management Disputes team.
- Providing legal advice to clients in relation to property and housing disputes.
- Disputes can include: criminal activity, nuisance behaviour and anti social behaviour as well as homelessness possession and disrepair claims.
- You will also be required to produce court documents, negotiate with third parties and advocacy work.
- A good understanding of the CPR.
- Experience of working on housing/property litigation matters would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong team player.
- Working for a top 100 national firm.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Easy commute with the office based right next to Cardiff Central.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior Associate - Housing Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly