Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
This leading regional law firm are looking to expand their flourishing Residential Property Department by recruiting an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor 3 years PQE to join their team in Kingston.
Opportunities rarely arise within this prestigious firm with a rich heritage dating back over 50 years due to their industry leading staff retention rate. This firm has grown significantly over recent years, having now expanded to seven offices across the region, with ambitious plans for continued growth. They have a reputation in the market for investing heavily in the development and progression of their staff. As a result, they have built up a first-class client base that often comes by way of referrals showcasing their commitment to client care. The firm was one of the first law firms in Surrey to be awarded the Lexcel Quality Mark and are widely known as a leading law firm in the area.
The firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer 3 years PQE to join their successful team in Waterloo, London. This role will involve running your own caseload covering all aspects of Residential Property making for a much more interesting and varied role. Your caseload will consist of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages and Remortgages, transfers of equity, leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions and property development.
There are excellent prospects of progression for the right candidate.
- You will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer with at least 3 years PQE
- You will have sound knowledge and experience of a range of Residential Property matters including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages and Remortgages
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential
- A keen interest in business development
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience although at market rate, plus excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor 3 years PQE to join a leading regional firm in the Kingston office, London
Apply now for immediate consideration or please give me a call for a confidential conversation.