This role would prove to be the perfect step up for someone seeking for progression and more responsibility. You might have hit a glass ceiling in your current role?
This firm has thrived in these current times, growing their staff and turnover without administering any redundancies.
This is a unique opportunity for a Litigation Supervisor 3 years+ supervisory experience to join this well-established, growing firm in South East London.
This practice is a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative in the way in which they offer legal services. They are award-winning and have a strong reputation, a large amount of their work comes from referrals, they believe in adding real value to clients matters and charging well for the work that they do. They have an incredibly strong leadership team, that has a totally open-door policy, where everyone has a voice and say in the direction of the firm.
They have fantastic staff retention and a happy workforce. There is a relaxed atmosphere, the firm has maintained its family feel since its inception. The firm has a reputation or nurturing and developing legal talent.
They have an international client base, with a particular focus on Chinese clients. They do have a particular niche in dealing with HNW individuals.
The firm have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Litigation Solicitor / Supervisor with at least 3 years+ supervisory experience (there is no upper limit to experience), this role is based closed to Southwark, London.
You will be responsible for overseeing a team of 5 comprising solicitors and paralegals with 3 trainees starting over the coming months. You will work closely with the Partners to drive the department forwards.
As well as leading a team you will also fee earn. You will deal with a broad variety of work which includes; civil litigation, commercial litigation and property litigation matters. The variety of the work will make for an interesting caseload.
Initially this will be an office-based role however, there will be the opportunity to work remotely after a period of settling in.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE in dealing with general litigation matters
- Experience in civil litigation, commercial litigation and property litigation is desirable, however if you are stronger in some areas more than others then I would still urge you to apply as the firm are open minded
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have first class inter-personal and communication skills
- Being able to speak Mandarin is seen as desirable but not essential
- The salary is negotiable and competitive depending on your level of experience and background, you will also receive an excellent benefits package
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Senior Litigation Solicitor / Supervisor to join this growing firm based close to Southwark, London.