Business Development Executive (Dispute Resolution Practice)
Business Development Executive role in an international law firm. Aligned to Disputes and IP. Technology and Life Science sector focus. Birmingham based.
This international law firm, known for their fantastic working culture and work/life balance, is looking for an experienced Business Development professional to join their team. This role is due to firm and practice growth. The Business Development Executive will sit in their Client and Markets team, supporting on all strategic initiatives for the Disputes and IP practices, with a focus on key clients in the Life Sciences and Technology sectors.
The Business Development Executive’s role will include:
- Supporting in strategy delivery for the Disputes practice and sector groups.
- Managing data on the CRM, InterAction, for the group
- Carrying out client and market research, and reporting to the practice
- Proactively developing processes for the BD team
- Collaborating with the marketing and comms team, to deliver messaging for the group
The role would suit a Business Development professional with 2-3 years of experience. Experience within professional services, such as legal, accountancy, consultancy, would be ideal. The firm is also open to candidates with experience of the Life Sciences and Technology sector, providing they have strategic BD experience. Candidates must be confident working with senior stakeholder, and have be confident managing multiple projects.
Apply for Business Development Executive (Dispute Resolution Practice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly