Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Birmingham
BCL Legal is assisting a top tier defendant clinical negligence team with the employment of a solicitor or senior solicitor to join this fantastic team.
- You will have conduct of a full case load of clinical negligence claims, if joining as a senior solicitor, you will provide guidance to less experienced members. Claims will range in value varying from £50,000 to £1,000,000 plus.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of claims, including reporting to clients, investigating liability and quantum, instructing experts and counsel and negotiating settlement on best possible terms.
- This team provides specialist legal advice across the private and public sectors.
- As well as providing claims resolutions advice to a range of insurance companies and self-insured corporations, they also act for numerous public sector bodies, particularly within the NHS.
- The team deal with hundreds of claims, ranging from minor injuries to multi-million pound cases and have been involved in ground-breaking reported cases.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical negligence or senior solicitor level solicitor to further specialise in defendant clinical negligence for a leading team.
- Candidates with claimant experience from top tier claimant teams are also welcome to apply, however ideally they must have some previous defendant experience or have a really strong demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive market salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal. However, if this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly