An opportunity has arisen at this leading healthcare practice for an experienced regulatory / professional conduct solicitor to handle a wide range of healthcare advisory and regulatory litigation matters for a range of clients.
* Managing a investigatory caseload where it is alleged that the registrant's fitness to practise is impaired through misconduct, competence or health issues.
* Representing clients before panels and committees of regulators.
* You will ideally have two years PQE with previous professional discipline or regulatory experience.
* Previous experience of advising clients from the health or social care sector would be advantageous but that does not preclude applicants from other sectors.
* Applications from Barristers and Solicitor Advocates are also encouraged.
* Varied, challenging and rewarding work
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Agile and flexible working
If you are interested in this Regulatory Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Regulatory Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly