Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Market leading, entrepreneurial firm seeking Residential Property Solicitor / Residential Conveyancer to join family friendly, innovative office based in Chiswick.
This is a stand out opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking individual to join this well-respected, Legal 500 firm.
This organisation has an enviable reputation in the market and have a network of offices across the country, giving them a reach like no other. They have grown considerably over the past 5 years after consistently bringing in new, high quality, clients.
They have created an atmosphere and culture where the staff feel valued and appreciated, which has led to high retention rates, and many 'home grown' partners. There is a strong social aspect to their culture which the company strongly encourages as they like to support and reward their hard-working staff.
All fee earners will be given full access to support staff, making sure you are always able to work efficiently. They use the most up to date cloud-based systems which will also help with the level / quality of work you produce.
This entrepreneurial firm are looking to hire an experienced Residential Property Solicitor / Residential Conveyancer in their Chiswick office.
The Residential Property team deals with high quality work, which often includes high-value transactions, from prime Central London properties and high value local transactions. You will join a friendly, dynamic, and busy team; this office has further growth planned.
You will deal with a broad residential conveyancing caseload which will include;
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- and Lease extensions.
You will be:
- An experienced Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Conveyancer or Legal Executive with at least 4 years PQE
- Forward thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
- Someone who can hold and develop new relationships with introducers
- Ideally you will have regional or local contacts
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
- They offer good benefits such as Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor / Residential Conveyancer to join this growing, entrepreneurial firm, based in their Chiswick office.