Trade Mark Paralegal
A top 20 UK Law firm is looking for a Paralegal to work closely with several leading IP & Trade Mark Partners in a full-time, permanent position. Based in London, the Trade Mark Paralegal will join a market leading practice experiencing significant growth from major tech clients.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Paralegal will include:
- Preparing schedules of case/portfolio status reports and maintaining action lists
- Conducting basic trade mark searches
- Assisting with the review of trade mark search reports
- Assisting with the coordination of instructing, gathering in and assimilating into one report the trade mark search reports from foreign associates
- Assisting with the gathering of evidence for submission in opposition or prosecution matters
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- At least 6 months of trade mark experience
- Either an in-house or private practice background
On offer for the successful Trade Mark Paralegal is £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this excellent Paralegal opportunity in London.
Apply for Trade Mark Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly