SALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
Browns Recruitment Group, a niche Legal Recruitment Consultancy, are working with a well established law firm based in Worthing, who are now seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client department.
The successful applicant will have experience working within a Private Client department. You will be expected to liaise directly with clients, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and empathy in dealing with clients to provide the highest standard of client care.
· Provide secretarial and administration support to a Private Client department
· Diary management
· Audio Typing and Digital Dictation
· Ensure files are kept up to date
· Communicate confidently with clients in person and over the telephone
· Must have excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a busy, professional law firm offering a friendly working environment.
This position is fairly urgent so if you are interested please do apply to Tanya Brown at Browns Recruitment Group as directed at the first opportunity also providing details of salary sought and availability.
Apply for Legal Secretary/Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly