Corporate M&A Lawyer
A global elite law firm is looking to recruit a Corporate M&A Lawyer to join its team in London for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Key aspects of the Corporate M&A Lawyer will include:
- Working on some of the biggest global transactions involving companies at the top of their fields across the financial services sector.
- Drafting ancillary transaction documents and being exposed to the SPA.
- Accessing to some of the best professional development and training resources available in the world and will receive on the job mentoring from market leading Partners.
Applications are invited from qualified Lawyers who demonstrate:
- Experience of M&A transactions and drafting ancillary transaction documents.
- Exposure to the SPA.
- At least 1 year of PQE working in a highly ranked corporate team.
- Excellent academics.
- Exposure to either a regulated industry (e.g. financial services, banking or insurance) or significant public M&A exposure.
If you would like to discuss this Corporate M&A Lawyer role in greater depth, please apply now.
Apply for Corporate M&A Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly