Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation (Associate/Senior Associate)
Warwickshire based firm have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Associate/Senior Associate to join their busy Commercial Litigation team on a full-time basis. The firm have a outstanding client base that rivals that of City or global firms, providing their people with significant opportunities to work on varied, complex and interesting matters.
The successful candidate will have a solid commercial litigation background, good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the commercial litigation team. It is essential that you have a proven track record of outstanding technical experience and have experience in a broad mix of disputes and claims.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are set
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- Securing profitable new clients through networking and cross sell opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the firm's profile
- Contributing to the development of the team business plan and take ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin
- Ensuring clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents "value for money"
- Providing coaching and training for individuals as required; and
- Preparing and presenting seminars and/or issue bulletins on topical subjects
The firm offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site canteen and an active social committee.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly