Title: Solicitor (Family)
Salary: £38,000+ DOE
Our client is a top 25 national law firm with a local reach. Our philosophy is ‘Expert Hand, Human Touch’ – something you’ll find in the way they work with their clients and how they support their teams. But, they are more than just a law firm – they are a team, working together to help individuals and businesses navigate life’s ups and downs.
Whichever team you join, working with my client, you’ll feel a part of our friendly and inclusive environment. They’ll value you for who you are and what you bring. They support each other and push boundaries to achieve incredible things, and make a real difference to their clients and communities.
The Family team are one of the UK’s leading family law teams, accredited by independent legal guides Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, with decades of experience dealing with all family related legal matters.
The Role & the ideal candidate
- Work alongside a partner who is a leader within their field, expanding the client’s private wealth offerings
- Experience in family law
- Must possess rounded client service skills
- Be able to empathise with a range of clients around resolving sensitive and complicated practicalities involved in family break-ups
- Demonstrate ambition, enthusiasm and energy with a drive to build success in a top of the market family law team
- High degree of autonomy offered
- Partner access and training available
- Minimum 3 years PQE
What they offer
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- They also offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly