BCL Legal are assisting a well regarded regional firm with their recruitment of an aspiring corporate lawyer to join their growing Corporate and Commercial team (CoCo) based in Stratford upon Avon. The firm are targeting their corporate offering as a real area to target in terms of growth and investment and are keen to speak to ambitious lawyers who are keen on future partnership opportunities.
The firms focus is on M&A and general corporate and commercial work for privately owned businesses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to further their career in a highly respected law firm. This position would ideally suit a 3-6 year PQE candidate looking for future promotional opportunities.
As a member of this forward thinking team you will be part of a culture that seeks to reward excellence whilst encouraging collaboration and a sense of fun. The firm strives to do great work in a supportive and friendly environment, with a decent work/life balance.
Ideal candidates will be:
- 3-6 years qualified
- Capable of running their own transactions and supporting senior team members
- Capable of managing and training junior staff
- Experienced in Corporate M&A and general corporate work
- Some banking experience helpful but not essential
- competitive salary
- life insurance
- childcare vouchers
- training opportunities (including training contracts, CILEX, CIM, STEP and soft skills)
- regular appraisals
- staff activities through our social committee
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly