A fantastic opportunity or an experienced Plot Conveyancer to join an international Law firm. The role is based in the Leeds Office in the heart of the city centre, just a 4 minute walk from Leeds train station making this the perfect location for commuting from areas of West Yorkshire and beyond.
The successful Plot Conveyancer will be joining the UKs largest Housebuilding Team which specialises in residential development.
As a Plot Conveyancer in the firms Leeds based team you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking responsibility for your own plot sales matters with the assistance of a case management system. This is very much a client facing role where you can expect full encouragement and support in developing and maintaining those relationships.
Key Attributes required include:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with clients
- Sharp attention to detail
- Superior organisation and an ability to prioritise work
- A hard work team player
- Good IT skills, ideally including previous experience of working with a case management system
- Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding working environment
Applicant will only be considered if they have at least one years experience in a Fee earning Conveyancing role. Professional qualification such as the CLC or CILEx will be preferred,
Salary will be competitive DOE with great staff benefits.
This firm also offers excellent development opportunities along with career progression.
Apply for Conveyancers-Plot Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly