German Speaking Lawyer
An international insurance business based in London are looking for a German speaking lawyer to join as a Legal Director. This is a senior position that will primarily involve advising on commercial contracts. The role will involve providing legal expertise during the process of building a product and taking it through the sales journey.
The Main Responsibilities of the Role will include
- Drafting, advising and negotiating commercial contracts
- Advising on European regulation and insurance law
- Advising on Data Privacy law
- Working on supplier agreements
- Managing other lawyers some of which are based in Europe
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Qualified lawyer in either Germany or the UK with approximately 5 years plus post-qualification experience
- Fluent in German
- Someone who is charismatic and is happy to take on a lot of responsibility with other lawyers reporting into them
- To able to work under pressure and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Experience advising on financial services or insurance regulations
Apply for German Speaking Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly