A well-known global nutrition brand is looking for a commercial legal counsel.
Due to major growth in 2020, a well-known global nutrition brand is looking for a commercial legal counsel to join their expanding team.
Providing support to the business and the broader legal team across a wide range of contract law and commercial issues, the successful candidate will need to deliver clear and practical legal advice and develop pragmatic and commercially focussed strategies and solutions, providing advice to various functions and business units as required.
Working closely with the General Counsel, the Legal Counsel will enjoy a varied day-to-day remit, including:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts relating to supply, distribution, sales, customer T&Cs, sponsorship, marketing, IP, e-commerce and other miscellaneous agreements;
- Playing a key role in the company's ongoing efforts to ensure compliance with GDPR;
- Providing legal advice on ad-hoc issues affecting the business across multiple jurisdictions in the EMEA region;
- Assisting with the employee training on legislation relevant to the industry and day-to-day operations.
- 2-4 PQE solicitor, qualified in the UK or another commonwealth jurisdiction (although all candidates will be considered on merit);
- Corporate/commercial law experience from a leading law firm or a relevant in-house role;
- Excellent knowledge of contract and commercial law;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify the key legal and business considerations and provide targeted, pragmatic and solutions-driven advice and recommendations;
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to drive initiatives forward to conclusion
Apply now, or email for further information.