This technology consultancy can count close to 20% of the FTSE 100 as clients - they are headquartered in Europe with around 400 UK employees. Their growth is consistent and not slowing. They are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the UK, a disruptor to the market place, transforming the tech sector. They are home (Globally) to more than 2800 employees. Their culture is built from a strong focus on high agility and flexibility; unlike many large businesses, you will find very little bureaucracy.
This is a technology consultancy, which works on digital transformation in public and private enterprises.
They provide business-critical and IT solutions to a variety of sectors. With vast technology experience and deep industry-specific knowledge, they create innovative solutions tailored to their clients' goals.
Sectors they have vast experience in include Energy, Retail, Government, Finance, Manufacturing/Engineering, Not-for-profit, Services and Media/Telecommunications.
They've built an incredible reputation delivering successful programmes and services to some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
This company is seeking a new Legal Counsel to join their team.
At first, this will be a remote role - but you will eventually join the office in the City of London.
This role has arisen due to ambitious growth plans, and they require a Legal Counsel on a permanent basis to provide legal advise/support to the UK entity.
You'll work closely with their other team members, joining a forward-thinking organisation that puts your personal development and career progression first.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial IT contracts across the UK business (IT outsourcing, consultancy services, software development, software licensing etc.)
- Providing support on corporate governance and UK reporting requirements
- Acting as the first legal point of contact for internal UK employment queries (including redundancies and TUPE issues) and liaising with Group and external counsel as needed
- Providing advice on compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Supporting with embedding new practices and processes into the business
- You will be 4+ years PQE (You must be qualified to practice in the UK and have a valid SRA p)
- Ideally, you will have in-house experience already
- Experience in GDPR, compliance and/or Employment law is an advantage.
You may be required to travel within the UK and possibly abroad (if/when the restrictions on travel are lifted).
- You'll benefit from 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- You'll receive a competitive salary between £80,000 - £100,000 (potentially negotiable for the right person to a degree).
- Clear cut career progression prospects.
- Professional certifications supported as part of the companies learning and development.
- Interested free Seasons Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts
This is an excellent Legal Counsel opportunity for a 4+ PQE solicitor in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration