Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. A commercial property solicitor is instructed by a highly regarded regional practice, seeking to recruit a commercial property solicitor into their Bristol team. The commercial property team act for a broad range of clients nationwide on all commercial property matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join an excellent team undertaking high calibre commercial property work throughout the UK.
· Broad ranging workload including investment & development matters, acquisitions & disposals, landlord & tenant work, agricultural work amongst more generalist commercial property work.
· Strong communication skill as a proven track record in developing internal and external relationships.
· Clients range across a varied spectrum including, further & higher education, health sector, private investors, public sector and government organisations.
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Good understanding of commercial property work and a broad ranging skill set.
· Experience of advising a broad range of clients in different sectors.
· Strong communication skills and an interest in networking.
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits package, an excellent calibre client base and outstanding training and development.
If you are an ambitious commercial property solicitor seeking a position with an innovate and forward thinking law firm in Bristol then this could be the position for you. To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nick Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly