Private Equity / Funds 2-5
Private Equity/Funds Associate (2-5PQE)- The PE team is an absolute power-house for departmental growth. Join this top 30 practice in their PE group with market recognition for their broad expertise in secondaries transactions and investment funds work.
A top 30 global firm headquartered in London with 10 offices across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This firm has a massive international presence, forging close ties across Asia-Pacific, Singapore and the PRC. The diverse mix of expertise and culture, combined with a high calibre legal talent pool, overcame the most complex, multi-jurisdiction issues.
They are recognised for their excellence and reputation in many strong departments, particularly Commercial Litigation & Arbitration, Corporate, Finance, Employment, Marine and International trade and Real Estate. The teams advise a wide range of listed and private companies, institutions and individuals. Their contemporary approach, amplified by their investment in technology and their people have allowed them to win multiple Chambers, Legal 500, Employment and Diversity awards.
The firm is has seen a continuous revenue growth up by over 50% in the last five years. A key benefit to joining this established Top 30 practice is you will be exposed to a meteoric amount of international work and one of the highest internal promotion structures in the market. Overseas opportunities are within reach, with over 25% of their staff outside the UK. Competitive associate benefits, with options for international secondments, this firm can offer you the right platforms to drive your career forward.
This top 30 international firm seeks a positively-charged Private Equity Funds Associate to join their City of London office.
The PE team is an absolute powerhouse with in-depth knowledge and unparalleled expertise. Lead by tier 1 Partners, "Next Generation Lawyers" with particular market recognition for their work in this field. In the last 18 months, the team has doubled in size and continues to grow as the team excels collaboratively. The PE team is unique. It consists of both funds lawyers and transactional lawyers, advising on a broad range of private equity investment funds and secondaries transactions from the mid-market up to £250M.
You will be:
- Actively encouraged to work with a wide range of partners with a primary focus on private equity investment funds
- Working on complex restructuring of existing fund structures, GP-removal, a funds re-capitalisation or a secondaries transaction.
- Expected to have good knowledge of PE funds structures and actively participate in a transactional and advisory role
- Attend business development and profile-raising events
- 2-5 PQE
- The breadth of work in the PE Funds team is broad. The ideal candidate will be an investment funds lawyer with experience in private equity fund formation and secondary transactions
- Candidates with PE experience and a foundation in Funds are encouraged to apply.
- Currently working in a large City / International practice
- Excellent academics
- Work on other matters or support matters that come through the PE / Funds department
Salary & Benefits:
- A market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and remuneration package
- The firm promotes work-life balance
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Private Equity / Funds Associate to join this progressive Top 30 international firm in their City of London office.