Family Associate, Cambridge
Fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Associate to join the Cambridge office of this Legal 500 firm known for it's great culture during an exciting time of expansion.
- Advising clients on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation.
- Advising clients on cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearings
- Ideally 3-6PQE
- Experience handling a varied caseload of privately funded family work
- Advocacy experience ideal but not essential
- £40k-£50k DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
If you would like to apply for this Family Associate role based in Cambridge please send your CV
family, family solicitor, family associate, cambridge
Apply for Family Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly